Think of us as your outsourced corporate finance unit. We don’t just do deals, we work with our clients over an extended period and look to fundamentally improve their businesses and drive value creation.
We are able to support you with a range of services from the formulation of requirements through to execution and can advise you on:
- Developing a capital plan to give you a clear view of your capital needs now and in the future
- Assisting you to raise new equity and/or debt capital
- Acquiring or merging with another business
- Selling part or all of your existing business
- The value of your business
- Structured and trade finance
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Due diligence
- Changing or exiting shareholders
- Independent advisers reports as required by the Takeovers Code or under the NZX rules
A typical engagement may start with a business assessment: If you’re considering raising capital, selling, acquiring, restructuring a business, or even if you just want to consider an idea, we can provide you with a business assessment for a fixed price.
If there is a desire to engage beyond the initial business assessment we operate on a retainer and success fee basis, to come up with the right deal, project or initiative that drives real value for your business. The success fee aligns our incentives and represents us investing your project, the process and outcome.