We can help you improve business performance and financial management, establish a governance model or assist with a business turnaround.
We can support you with a range of advisory services from formulation of requirements through to execution, and can assist you with:
- Establishing a board or advisory board and developing best practice board reports
- Strategic planning, financial modelling and reporting
- Virtual CFO and Virtual Treasurer and financial management
- Determining the value of your business
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Due diligence
- Independent advisers reports as required by the Takeovers Code or NZX rules
- Turnaround and/or interim management
- Independent business reviews for funders
- Resolution of tensions between stakeholders
- Succession planning
- Business process engineering
- Industry benchmarking
- Risk management
Our experienced team are currently, or have been, members of boards and advisory boards of a number of private and listed companies and of non-profit organisations and have experience with audit and board sub-committees.
By leveraging our experience and perspective we can create appropriate business solutions for you on an ad-hoc or ongoing basis.
A typical engagement often starts with an initial assessment and recommendations. If there is a desire to engage beyond the initial assessment, we operate on a retainer or fixed fee basis.